- Professional Advancement
- School of Liberal Arts, Education & Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science & Health Professions
- Academic Catalog
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Public Heritage Institute
What is Public Heritage?
Public heritage casts its nets wide and deep. Our goal is to work with local agencies -- historical societies, cultural organizations, museums, cultural resource management companies, etc. -- to help distribute the kind of historical and cultural research which the local population has a stake in. When history – oral and written, folklore, legend, religion, and other matters of society and culture – matters to the local community, it matters to us. Using the methods of ethnohistory, and more specifically, holistic history, we aim to seek out that which we refer to as "the backyard exotic" and bring history home.