- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Doctorate in Education
Spring 2018 Course Schedule
|Course Number||Course Name||Meeting Days||Meeting Time|
|ED-803-01||Organizational Theory: Strategies||Saturday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|ED-804-01||Analysis and Evaluation II||Saturday||TBD|
|ED-809-01||Dissertation Practice I||Saturday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|ED-830-01||Psychology Learning Higher ED||Saturday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|ED-903-01||Dissertation in Practice V||Saturday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Schedule Subject to Change.
All graduate courses in the Ed.D. are 3 credits.
Spring 2018 Tuition: $945/credit.
To register for courses, or for more information, please contact:
The Office of Graduate Admission - 781.768.7330, or firstname.lastname@example.org.