- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Phase 1: Application Components
- Apply Online
- Official transcripts;
- Letter of support from your current employer: Download Letter of Recommendation
- Writing sample (2 parts):
1) General application and introduction letter (500 words)
2) Statement of professional goals (approximately 1,000 words) explaining how doctoral work in Higher Education Leadership will help fulfill them.
Phase 2: Interview and Presentation
- Upon receipt of all admission documents, a minimum of three (3) representatives from the Ed.D. Advisory Committee will schedule and conduct an interview and presentation in which prospective students will be asked to address a specific policy and practice-oriented problem or issue as her/his motivation for pursuing the Ed.D. in Higher Education Leadership.
Submit all application materials to the Office of Graduate Affairs.