- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Phase 1: Application Components
- Submission of sanctioned/official Regis College paper/electronic application form: Download Application
- Official transcripts;
- Letter of support from your current employer: Download Letter of Recommendation
- Writing sample (2 parts):
1) General application and introduction letter (500 words)
2) Statement of professional goals (approximately 1,000 words) explaining how doctoral work in Higher Education Leadership will help fulfill them.
Phase 2: Interview and Presentation
- Upon receipt of all admission documents, a minimum of three (3) representatives from the Ed.D. Advisory Committee will schedule and conduct an interview and presentation in which prospective students will be asked to address a specific policy and practice-oriented problem or issue as her/his motivation for pursuing the Ed.D. in Higher Education Leadership.
Submit all application materials to the Office of Graduate Affairs, attn: Dr. Claudia Pouravelis.
Application deadline for Fall 2015 start date: May 1st, 2015. Rolling admission offered after May 1st. Students who have applied to and been previously accepted into the Post-Masters program should contact Dr. Pouravelis directly. New application materials will not be needed, though an additional interview and presentation may be required.
For More Information
The Office of Graduate Admission