- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Regis doctoral programs are designed to meet the demands of the ever-changing fields of healthcare and education. The Doctor of Nursing Practice was the first of its kind in the region, and the Doctor of Education in Higher Education Leadership, launched in 2013, is a participant in the prestigious Carnegie Project on the Education Doctorate.
Led by outstanding practitioners and scholars, both programs blend theory with practical experience and are designed to help students advance their careers, while also developing values, ideas, and intellectual and leadership skills to foster professional success.