- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Sport Management Bachelor Completion Degree
|Tuition||Time to Complete|
|$485 /credit||2 years part-time|
The Sport Management program at Regis North allows you to turn your passion for sports into a career. The sports industry is growing and can provide you a broad range of career options. Last year in North America alone, the industry was worth 70 billion dollars and is projected to grow to 78 billion dollars in just the next three years. With the continuous industry growth, sports organizations are constantly looking for passionate and qualified candidates such as yourself.
In the Sport Management program, you will explore dynamic relationships between sports, culture, and society. You will also examine the industry's legal and business issues and be prepared for a career in athletics and sport at all levels. You can complete your bachelor's degree in only two years with our part-time, evening courses, offered on-site at the Lawrence campus.
You will study facility and sport event management, sport marketing, financial accounting, use of technology, and legal issues in sport. You will complete projects which require analysis of current programs and facilities, as well as the creation of new events / documents / facilities based on industry guidelines and standards.
- Facility Design & Operations
- Health & Wholeness
- Sport Marketing & Technology
- Research Methods in Health Sciences
An essential part of the program is a two-semester internship completed during your final year. These placements are important for practical application of theoretical concepts, building career skills, and developing a professional network.
The Bachelor of Science in Sport Management is for students from a wide variety of academic and work backgrounds who have an interest in pursuing or advancing a career in the sports industry.
- Official transcript from each institution you attended (Must be sent directly to our Weston campus address or hand delivered in a sealed envelope in Lawrence.)
- Statement of purpose
- One letter of recommendation (waived for NECC associate's level graduates within the past five years)
- Admission interview (waived for NECC associate's level graduates within the past five years)
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition is $485 per course credit plus a one-time technology fee of $555 for the 2017-2018 academic year. Students accepted into a program and taking six credits are eligible to apply for financial aid. Convenient payment plans are available. Please note all fees are set by the Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any time. For more information, please contact Danielle Reis, Assistant Director of Financial Aid at 781.768.7987 or email@example.com.