- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Bachelor of Science Degree Completion in Public Health
|Tuition||Time to Complete|
|$485 /credit||2 years part-time|
The Bachelor degree completion in Public Health at Regis North allows you to make a difference in preventing disease and improve the health and wellness among communities. Public health complements healthcare by developing and implementing health education programs and regulating health systems, identifying and monitoring diseases, developing public policy, and conducting research. Public health is one of the fastest growing fields in the U.S. and offers a variety of career opportunities in the government sector, healthcare settings, non-profit community agencies, industry, schools, research centers and more.
The Public Health degree at Regis North takes a broad introductory look at one of the fastest-growing fields in the U.S. Public health incorporates the interdisciplinary approaches of epidemiology, biostatistics, health services, community health, behavioral health, public policy, global health, mental health and environmental health. The program prepares students for careers and graduate school in a number of areas including public health, global health, health administration, research, epidemiology, health policy and more.
- Introduction to Global Health
- Health and the Environment
- Public Health Policy and Advocacy
- Public Health Leadership & Management
- Health and Society
- Developing a Public Health Program
- Internship I
- Internship II
- Lifestyle Nutrition
- Research Methods
- Writing for the Community
- Religious Hope and the Future
You will graduate with 240 credit hours of hands-on experience in the field making you ready to take on the challenges of Public Health after earning your degree. Each student works with a faculty supervisor from Regis to identify sites, design objectives, learning activities, and evaluation methods for the field experience. Placement sites include major hospitals, health departments, community agencies, non-profit organizations, healthcare organizations/programs, foundations, public health associations, and corporations. This allows you to earn field experience in your desired interest while obtaining your degree.
The Bachelor of Science in Public Health is for students from a wide variety of academic and work backgrounds who have an interest in pursuing or advancing a career in public health.
- Official transcript from each institution you attended [Must be sent directly to our Weston campus address or hand delivered in a sealed envelope in Lawrence.]
- Statement of purpose
- One letter of recommendation (waived for NECC associate's level graduates within the past five years)
- Admission interview (waived for NECC associate's level graduates within the past five years)
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition is $485 per course credit plus a one-time technology fee of $555 for the 2017-2018 academic year. Students accepted into a program and taking six credits are eligible to apply for financial aid. Convenient payment plans are available. Please note all charges and fees are set by the Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any time. For more information, please contact Danielle Reis, Assistant Director of Financial Aid at 781-768-7987 or email@example.com.