- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Bachelor of Science Degree Completion in Health Sciences
|Tuition||Time to Complete|
|$485 /credit||2 years part-time|
Advance your career in the health science field while working full-time with a bachelor's degree in Health Sciences from Regis North. A BS in Health Sciences provides students with a degree that combines your knowledge of U.S. healthcare with your specific focus of study in the health sciences field. Obtaining your bachelor's degree will allow you to increase your income while making it easier for you to advance in your career. A BS in Health Sciences will provide you with an educational pathway to becoming a manager, educator, or researcher.
The BS in Health Sciences at Regis North invests in students as life-long learners by challenging them to think critically and incorporate knowledge using an interdisciplinary approach. Students will actively engage in the study of health science as it relates to an array of societal and healthcare factors. This program allows students to take an individualized approach, developing a degree plan that focuses on specific areas of interest while incorporating a wide knowledge base related to the field of health science.
- Health Informatics
- Health and Society
- Public Health Leadership and Management
While earning your degree at Regis North, you’ll gain valuable hands-on training in the classroom through personalized support from faculty and advisors. As many areas within the allied health field move from an associate’s degree to a bachelor’s degree as the minimum educational requirement, the Health Sciences degree provides a fast path to this credential, building upon your associate's degree.
The Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences is for students from a wide variety of academic and work backgrounds who have an interest in pursuing or advancing a career in the health field.
- Official transcript from each institution you attended [Must be sent directly to our Weston campus address or hand delivered in a sealed envelope in Lawrence.]
- Statement of purpose
- One letter of recommendation (waived for NECC associate's level graduates within the past five years)
- Admission interview (waived for NECC associate's level graduates within the past five years)
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition is $485 per course credit plus a one-time technology fee of $555 for the 2017-2018 academic year. Students accepted into a program and taking six credits are eligible to apply for financial aid. Convenient payment plans are available. Please note all charges and fees are set by the Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any time. For more information, please contact Danielle Reis, Assistant Director of Financial Aid at 781-768-7987 or firstname.lastname@example.org.