- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- Institutional Review Board
- Academic Integrity
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Register for Baccalaureate
- Checklist for Graduating Students
- 2016 Commencement - Honors Induction
- 2016 Commencement - White Coat Ceremony
- 2016 Commencement - Graduate Hooding
- 2016 Commencement - Kente Stole Meaning
- 2016 Commencement - Kente Stole Ceremony Address
- 2016 Commencement - Kente Stole Ceremony Photos
- 2016 Commencement - Medical Imaging Pinning
- 2016 Commencement - Nursing Pinning Photos
- 2016 Commencement - Baccalaureate Address
- 2016 Commencement - Baccalaureate Photos
- 2016 Commencement - Message
- 2016 Commencement - Photos
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Checklist for Graduating Students
This page will be updated periodically. Please check it often.
All Degree Candidates
Graduates Receiving Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Doctoral students should order their caps, gowns, hoods, and tassels as soon as possible at the Regis College Bookstore. These items are custom ordered and need to be ordered now to be ready for graduation. Deadline to order is March 14, 2016. Please fill out the order form and bring it along with your payment to the bookstore. Forms can be found on the Frequently Asked Commencement Questions page.
- Master's caps and gowns are available in the Regis Bookstore or at the Grad Fair. Master’s and all undergraduates caps and gowns are available for pick up at the Grad Fair on March 15th from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m - 6 p.m. in the Lower Student Union or directly from the Bookstore after the Grad Fair. Please read the Frequently Asked Commencement Questions page for additional information.
Graduation Week Events for 2016 Graduating Students:
- The White Coat Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 3:30 p.m. in the Fine Arts Center.
- The Graduate Hooding Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. under the tent on the Great Lawn. An invitation to the Hooding Ceremony will be emailed to students and RSVPs are required. Please RSVP at www.registowertalk.net/hooding16.
- Commencement Rehearsal will be held on Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 9:45 a.m in College Hall. Class assignments will be posted and students are asked to report to their assigned room. Rehearsal will take place rain or shine and is mandatory.
- A Graduate Student Celebration at Fenway Park will be held on Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 5:45 p.m. All graduating master's and doctoral students are invited. Guests are welcome. Please register for the celebration at www.registowertalk.net/fwp16.
- Baccalaureate and Undergraduate Hooding will take place on Friday, May 6, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. under the tent on the Great Lawn. Students are asked to arrive at the Fine Arts Center by 2:30 p.m. for instruction and procession line. Please RSVP for the Baccalaureate Ceremony through this link. Families are asked to report directly to the tent.
- Commencement will be held rain or shine on Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 10 a.m. under the tent on the Great Lawn.
- Nursing Pinning Ceremony is on Friday, May 6, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. under the tent on the Great Lawn. Pins are ordered through Balfour Company Academic Partners, Inc. Forms can be found on BSN and MSN Connections. The ceremony is for undergraduate nursing, generic master's nursing and the part-time bachelor's program.
Medical Imaging Students:
- Associate of Science in Radiography and Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine pins will be presented on Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. in the Chapel. If you have any questions, please contact David Gilmore, Associate Dean, at 781-768-7313
Senior Survey 2016
- Will be distributed to all seniors at the Commencement rehearsal. Please remember to complete your senior class survey before graduation.
Outstanding Tuition Balance Upon Graduation
- No diploma will be issued to students who have an outstanding tuition balance.
- A mandatory graduation fee has been charged to all graduating student accounts.
- All students who have received a Perkins Loan or Stafford Loan must complete an exit interview.
The federal regulation states: “that a student must complete an exit interview or receive exit materials upon graduation, withdrawal or a change of status to less than half-time.” The College may withhold diploma and transcripts if student fails to complete the exit interview.
Resident Students: All residential students must be moved out of their room by 5 p.m. on Commencement Day.
- All personal items must be removed or they will be discarded
- Room should be left in clean condition
- Turn in keys prior to final departure. There will be designated locations within each building for return of keys
During academic semesters
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.