- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Center for Internships & Career Placement
- 97% of the class of 2015 had secured employment and/or pursued further education within 6 months of graduation.
- Regis was ranked in the top 10% of colleges and universities for value.
Using a curriculum that’s unique to Regis, our students are taught the life skill of how to identify and land the job that’s right for them.
Assistance is provided throughout the college experience using
- Online tools and required courses
- One-on-one counseling
- Career development and recruitment events throughout the year
The Center for Internships and Career Placement actively reaches out to the community to provide part-time jobs, internships and professional job opportunities. We welcome our alumni, parents and local community to participate. There is never a fee for recruiting-related activities on the Regis campus.
Susan Clancy Kennedy, Director
Center for Internships and Career Placement