- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
EdD Program in Higher Education Leadership
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
|51 semester hours||3 years full-time;
5 years part-time
The mission of the EdD in Higher Education Leadership program at Regis is to educate thoughtful leaders who understand the complexities of the ever-changing landscape of higher education, and who can identify and address problems of practice. Our program challenges candidates to be informed decision-makers and reflective practitioners capable of contributing to the expanse of scholarship, learning, practice and service.
The EdD in Higher Education Leadership prepares you to analyze education systems, formulate strategies, and communicate effectively to inspire a shared vision and commitment to high student achievement in a diverse academic environment.
EdD Program Faculty: Dr. Heather Maietta, Dr. Lauren Bent, Dr. Priscilla Boerger (Program Director), and Dr. Marsha Glines
The cohort model courses are offered in a hybrid format; meeting on-campus four to six Saturdays, as well as online per semester and online throughout the semester.
- ED Talks: Exploring Leadership
- Essence of Higher Education: Past, Present, and Future
- Law and Policy in Higher Education
- Co-Curricular Engagement in Higher Education
- Higher Education Finance: Strategy, Costs, Value
The capstone project allows you to explore in-depth a critical issue in higher education and share your work with the higher education community. Recent graduates and current students of this program are currently working in higher education leadership positions, including academic affairs, student affairs, enrollment management, athletics administration, institutional research and strategic initiatives, and as college faculty.
The program is designed for professional practitioners in higher education and other educational institutions.
- Completed application form
- Transcripts from both undergraduate and graduate education
- General application and introduction letter; resume; letter of recommendation
- Statement of professional goals
- A presentation/interview will also be required
College Hall 215