- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Regis offers a variety of academic programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels through four distinct schools – the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Business and Communication, the School of Nursing, and the School of Health Sciences.
We believe that true learning takes place in a setting that values the individual––a place where academic support, dedicated professors, and experiential learning strengthen a student’s ability to thrive.
At Regis, opportunities abound for students to challenge themselves––both on campus and around the world.