- The Mission of Regis College
- Core Curriculum
- Our Location
- Committed to Service
- School of Liberal Arts, Education and Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science and Health Professions
- Academic Credit
- Just the Facts
- Faculty By Department
- President's Message
- President’s Lecture Series on Health
- Public Relations
- Student Creative Work
- Institutional Review Board
Pi Epsilon-at-Large offers two Scholarships
The purpose of the Research Fund is to encourage and support qualified nurses of the Pi Epsilon Chapter to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research.
The Annual Scholarship is for nurses pursuing graduate study.
These grants are given to students who meet the application criteria. Eligible students are given the opportunity to receive funding for their academic research.