- The Mission of Regis College
- Core Curriculum
- Our Location
- Committed to Service
- School of Liberal Arts, Education and Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science and Health Professions
- Academic Credit
- Just the Facts
- Faculty By Department
- President's Message
- President’s Lecture Series on Health
- Public Relations
- Student Creative Work
- Institutional Review Board
News and Announcements
Notice Regarding Regional Flu Outbreak & The Opening Of Second SemesterJanuary 10, 2013
As second semester is about to begin, Regis College is informing students, staff and faculty with important information regarding the regional outbreak of influenza virus (the flu).
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or have been diagnosed with the flu, please do not return to campus until you are symptom free for 24 hours without medication.
Do not return to campus if you have the following symptoms: Cough, stuffy nose, sore throat along with one or more of the following:
- Fever* (99.4 or above) or feeling feverish/chills
- Muscle or body aches
* Not everyone with flu will have a fever.
Faculty & Students
Classes are scheduled to resume as planned on Monday, January 14, 2013.
- If students do not have flu symptoms, they are obligated to be present for their classes.
- If students will not be attending class due to illness, it is the student’s responsibility to notify his/her faculty members.
- Students must be cleared by Health Services before returning to class and/or residence halls. Please call 781-768-7290 to schedule an appointment prior to returning to campus.
It is not too late to receive the flu vaccine. We advise that you get the vaccine prior to returning to campus if you have not already been vaccinated. We will be receiving a shipment of flu vaccine early next week. Please watch for our flu clinic information via email and Health Services new Twitter account (RChealthservice).
Our goal as always is to keep the Regis College community as healthy as possible.
Dianna Jones, DNP
Director of Regis Community Health Services