- Core Curriculum
- Our Location
- Committed to Service
- School of Liberal Arts, Education and Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science and Health Professions
- Just the Facts
- Faculty By Department
- Student Profiles
- President's Message
- President’s Lecture Series on Health
- East Campus Project
- Public Relations
- Student Creative Work
Regis is located on a beautiful suburban campus in Weston, Massachusetts, just 12 miles from the center of Boston. Our location is ideal because:
- We’re just outside the great city of Boston, the nation’s ultimate college town. Boston is home to the Red Sox, world-class cultural attractions, and some of the finest research and medical facilities anywhere.
- A number of other colleges are right in our own neighborhood.
- The Regis shuttle runs regularly to neighboring colleges and to the MBTA rapid-transit system, the car-free way to Boston.
- Our campus, 132 landscaped acres on the grounds of a former estate, is beautiful, historic, and updated. Among our newest facilities are synthetic turf playing fields, an eight-lane track, tennis courts, and softball complex.
- We guarantee four-year on-campus housing for undergraduates.
- We’re committed to the safety of our community, and campus police are on duty 24/7.
- Ample free parking is available to all students.
- We’re convenient. Near both Route 128 and the Massachusetts Turnpike, Regis is easy to reach. Especially important for graduate/professional students, we’re close to many employers and home communities.
The best way to experience Regis is to visit us. We hope to see you soon.