- The Mission of Regis College
- Core Curriculum
- Our Location
- Committed to Service
- School of Liberal Arts, Education and Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science and Health Professions
- Academic Credit
- Just the Facts
- Faculty By Department
- President's Message
- President’s Lecture Series on Health
- Public Relations
- Student Creative Work
- Institutional Review Board
A Master Plan for the Future - Phase I (2014-2015)
Phase I of the Regis College Master Plan will bring:
A New Focal Point
A beautiful new quadrangle amidst College Hall, St. Joseph’s Hall, Alumnae Hall, and Maria Hall – currently the site of a large asphalt parking lot – as the focal point of the inner campus.
A New Living Space
A new wing to Maria Hall with suite-style accommodations for 72 students, and open, common space for all.
A Reimagined Library
A dramatic addition and interior renovations to the Library to create bright new spaces for study and meetings.