College Hall, a five-story colonial building built in 1928-29, was the first structure erected after the purchase of the Morrison estate. College Hall houses administrative offices, classrooms, computer facilities, language laboratory, art studios, chapel, student residences, and faculty offices. Many Regis graduates return to use the newly renovated chapel for their weddings.
(scroll across photo for 360-degree panoramic view)
Quicktime player (free download) required to view panorama