Finance & Business
The Vice President for Finance and Business oversees the following areas:
- Business Office
- Human Resources
- Purchasing Department
- Information Technology
- Maintenance & Physical Plant
- Campus Conferences & Events
- Campus Police & Transportation
- Risk Management
The Business Office is responsible for the following:
- Multi-year budgeting and financial planning
- Prepares annual operating, capital and cash budgets
- Maintaining College investment accounting records
- Cash management and debt financing relationships
- Processing and disbursing faculty, staff, and student payroll
- Maintaining College general financial and accounting records
- Disbursements to vendors for trade accounts payable and purchasing
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns and other compliance reports
- Billing and collecting student (tuition and fees) and non-student accounts (gifts and grants)
- Administration of the Federal Perkins and NFLP loan programs
The Director of Finance & Business oversees the daily activity of the Business Office, which includes Payroll, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger.
September through May
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
June through August
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
College Hall 104
College Hall 108
235 Wellesley St.
Weston, MA 02493