- Mission & Values
- Just the Facts
- Public Safety
- News Room
- Contact Us
- Fine Arts Center
- Conference & Event Planning
- Children’s Center
- Finance & Business
- Human Resources
- President’s Lecture Series on Health
Event Planning/Facility Rentals
The Regis College Office of Campus & Conference Events promotes collaboration, communication, and community relations for civic, educational, legal, private, corporate, and business groups. Our non-profit status provides a much more flexible, caring, and affordable alternative to conventional conference centers.
With an assortment of rooms available for rental, we can accommodate a variety of different functions, from weddings and large business meetings to smaller social get-togethers and private parties. All our spaces are fully equipped with the latest state-of-the-art audio, video, and computer technology, including video conferencing, computer hook-ups, and Internet access for your use.
- A picturesque campus perfect for function strolls or picture-taking.
- A convenient location (Weston, Mass.) just minutes from Mass. Pike and Rt. 95.
- Experienced event planning specialists and staff to help with all event details.
- Sumptuous food expertly prepared by our catering experts.
- Availability of special services, including customized menus, "breakout" rooms, van service, and Campus Safety support (if needed).
It all adds up to an enjoyable and memorable experience, no matter what type of event you have in mind. To tour the campus, request more information, or book an event, we invite you to contact the Office of Campus & Conference Events today.