- Mission & Values
- Just the Facts
- Public Safety
- President’s Lecture Series on Health
- Latest News
- Report a Concern
- Contact Us
- Fine Arts Center
- Conference & Event Planning
- Children’s Center
- Finance & Business
- Human Resources
Event Planning/Facility Rentals
Our non-profit status provides a more flexible and affordable alternative to conventional conference centers. With an assortment of rooms available for rental, we can accommodate a variety of different functions––from weddings and large business meetings, to smaller social events and private parties.
All our spaces are fully equipped with state-of-the-art A/V equiprment and computer technology, including video conferencing, laptop hook-ups, and Wi-Fi access throughout the campus.
Why Host an Event at Regis?
- A beautiful, picturesque campus
- Accessibly located in Weston, MA conviently located right off the Mass. Pike and Route 95
- Professional event planning specialists and staff to help with all event details
- Delicious food expertly prepared by our on site catering team with options for customized menus
- Access to special services such as"breakout" rooms, van service, and campus safety support
No matter what type of event you have in mind, our team is dedicated to providing you with an enjoyable and memorable experience.
To tour the campus, request more information, or book an event, please contact the Office of Campus & Conference Events at 781.768.7322.
Conference & Event Planning
Director of Conferences and Special Events
College Hall 307
Lobby of St. Joseph Hall
Office of Campus & Conference Events
235 Wellesley St.
Weston, MA 02493