- Mission & Values
- Just the Facts
- Public Safety
- President’s Lecture Series on Health
- Latest News
- Report a Concern
- Contact Us
- Fine Arts Center
- Conference & Event Planning
- Children’s Center
- Finance & Business
- Human Resources
Lower Student Center/Tower Tavern
Located on the first floor of the Student Center, the Lower Student Center/Multipurpose Room is ideal for both professional gatherings (lectures, meetings) and social events (bar/bat mitzvahs, wedding receptions, birthday parties, school dances).
The space opens up into the Tower Tavern, a great option for smaller receptions and cocktail parties. Located adjacent to the Lower Student Center/Multipurpose Room downstairs in the Student Center, this room has a built-in bar, restaurant-style booths, projection screen, and ceiling projector.
The Tavern may be used by itself or in conjunction with the Lower Student Center/Multipurpose Room.
- Media presentation equipment is available for rental
- Room rental fee includes tables, chairs, staging (if needed), pipe and drape (if needed), speakers and lighting in the room. All furniture is on a first come first serve basis.
- Square footage: 2,680
- Square footage of Tower Tavern: 1,334Dimensions: 66' x 37'
- Dimensions of Tower Tavern: 58’ x 23’
- Capacity (lectures with a stage or cocktail reception): 350
- Capacity (dinners): 250
- Capacity of Tower Tavern (dinners/classroom): 60/70
For more information on renting the Lower Student Center or the Tower Tavern, please call the Office of Campus & Conference Events at 781.768.7322 or 781.768.7279.
Conference & Event Planning
Director of Conferences and Special Events
College Hall 307
Lobby of St. Joseph Hall
Office of Campus & Conference Events
235 Wellesley St.
Weston, MA 02493